GEN 2 Wanna be Raptor (Tundra)...and it Cost MORE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Once you drive a Raptor, everything else is second class. 5 years and 50,000 miles and I still feel that way.

Put any decoration you want on a toad, it's still a toad no mater how much money you throw at it.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
At least the dealer invested some money upfront for the parts to try and justify the mark up. IMO this is way better than Ford dealers asking $10,000+ over sticker for a Raptor for no reason other than they can. I paid sticker for my Raptor and it was actually difficult to do in Massachusetts.

The markup on this Toyota is a complete joke. $6000 for the wheel/tire package? For wheels that cost less than $1000 all day long and tires that cost about the same?

Chances are the same tech who earlier in the day fixed a seat belt chime malfunction in a Toyota Camry probably then installed the lift-kit until he got to page 3 and realized something had to be welded in to place so he handed it off to the Senior Toyota Tech, fresh from UTI who had some free time after doing a 6k throttle body cleaning.

The only thing this dealer has going for it with this sale is that the manager listened to a smarmy salesperson who said "There are idiots in California paying $25k over sticker for a Raptor so lets put some lights on the front a Tundra and really take some idiot to town!"

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
$795 Color match package? What did they color match? The bumpers and flares are still black....