Waiting time compared to...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered a semi custom rifle a few years back and the wait time to get it built was about 2 years. That time went by faster than waiting 2++ months for my Raptor!!:shocked::shocked::shocked:

Oh yeah, I just talked to the dealer and it's being built right now....:peace::peace:

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

I was just on the Ford web site and printed out my window sticker.:waytogo:

I'm not sure, timing wise, if that means the truck's built or ??? At least now the VIN is valid too.

X_TACOMA_GUY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you look at the top of your sticker, there will be a 9 digit number with the word "BLEND" under it. That number is the date your Raptor is scheduled to go down the line.
Figure approx. 2 weeks or so after that date, and the truck will be at the dealership awaiting your adoption.

I can relate to how long it takes to have something custom made. I had a Randall Made Knife built for me a few years ago.

udiablo

Reaction score
Mine went into production on June 11th, and was delivered last Saturday.

It will be worth the wait.

Diablo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still driving this same 2012 SCAB, almost ten years later.....it was definitely worth waiting those months. Will go over 200,000 miles by tomorrow evening.
They might have to bury me in it, unless they get that V8 Raptor R in production.
Mine went into production on June 11th, and was delivered last Saturday.

It will be worth the wait.
One Owner, slightly used, pic of it in Feb 22 next to a Lambo

Attachments

• 727FA6A5-6C9D-463C-B574-1171900BEF17.jpeg
    727FA6A5-6C9D-463C-B574-1171900BEF17.jpeg
    241 KB · Views: 14