Waiting for my '13...got my first Mod!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Meet Jetson!

Got him a month ago at 8 weeks old...I waited about 10 months for him (wanted a boy)...hope I dont have to wait that long for my Raptor!

Attachments

• photo[1].jpg
    photo[1].jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 94

fordfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks cheaper than my first mod! My first order was long tube headers with cats, 2nd wheels and tires, 3rd whipple, 4th hood graphics for 10-11 raptor (like the transparent), 5th cat back 6th undecided but I'm sure I'll buy sumpin by the time the truck gets here!!!!!

OP
OP
mouldman1

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good boy! Which type of ____ - doodle is he?

Not a doodle...He's a Portuguese Water Dog!

Get that all the time with him!

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

That looks cheaper than my first mod! My first order was long tube headers with cats, 2nd wheels and tires, 3rd whipple, 4th hood graphics for 10-11 raptor (like the transparent), 5th cat back 6th undecided but I'm sure I'll buy sumpin by the time the truck gets here!!!!!

LOL Not to sure...he cost me a pretty penny!

fordfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mines a 2 year old golden.... her name has been officially changed to crack head!!!!!