Vision X / SDHQ 40" LED Behind the Grille set-up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
I read somewhere that the Raptor already has 15-30% bigger radiator or better airflow than the regular F150s.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, but has anyone ordered this mount recently? The photos in this thread show the mount positioning the light higher up so it shines between the FORD letters and the lower grille mesh. The photos on the SDHQ website show both the photos in this thread, but also some photos that show the light positioned lower so it would ony shine through the lower mesh. I'm just wondering if they're still producing both mounts and if not, which one is on their website.

FRONT%20SHOT%20LIGHT%20ON.jpg

SDHQ Website Listing

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good point BAJA, I'm interested as well as this is a forthcoming mod I'm doing.

Can SDHQ comment on the pricing for just the mounting parts, exclusive of the bar?

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The mount is $80 + S&H. I'm waiting to hear back from Jason with further details about the other concerns.

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any chance SDHQ does an upper grill mount for the 30"????

We have done a mount for a 30" mounted to the grille; however, it is not a regular production piece for us. Let me talk to my fab guys and I will see how quick we can get one together. I will pm you with details.

Thank You!