GEN 1 Vision X 4.5 light cannons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be hood mounting a pair of light cannons this weekend.

Looking to purchase some covers for these lights though. Any suggestions on patterns to purchase? Thinking Snoball in the future. Most of my Offroad though is in the woods, fire roads, that kind of thing. Not much Baja desert style stuff in Wisconsin.

Sent from my Raptor using Tapatalk.

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be hood mounting a pair of light cannons this weekend.

Looking to purchase some covers for these lights though. Any suggestions on patterns to purchase? Thinking Snoball in the future. Most of my Offroad though is in the woods, fire roads, that kind of thing. Not much Baja desert style stuff in Wisconsin.

Go to there web site, and take a look at the beam pattern on there covers, will give you a better idea, they have a new cover out, spot/euro combo.
But im in favor of the euro.

Last edited:

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the Euro on mine. I would consider the “combo” if I could to it again. Euro was good. But, I think the combo would have been better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Chiefapple

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^ This is correct. I would also add that amber is good for snow and heavy rain. Blue is better than amber in snow, but amber is still a good option.

You guys sell the yellow? I tried ordering a set of yellow from VisionX and they sent me blue. Just going to keep the blue, but would really like a set of Amber combo covers and am really questioning ordering from them again and receiving another set of blue.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You guys sell the yellow? I tried ordering a set of yellow from VisionX and they sent me blue. Just going to keep the blue, but would really like a set of Amber combo covers and am really questioning ordering from them again and receiving another set of blue.

Yes sir, we can get them for you!

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any post install photos you care to share? I would also love to see a night shot too. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk