Vision Ford - Raptor 21 "Group Orders" Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got nervous? LOL... Then the guy should not be owning multiple dealerships with a brand name.. doesn't he own like 4-5? That was the story..and why he was 'allocated' so many..

where is @Proflyer at? Did he talk to Ward during all this? Saw one post from him saying, oh what? I'll talk to him and find out..
find out nothing he will.. unless @Proflyer can shed some better light on this..?
First off, I had no order at Vision. Most of you know I have a dealer here in Texas that is no BS, ADM, or even MSRP. I called out the Ward deal for being shady due to the non-refundable deposit and shortly there after, Big Blue closed that thread. Here is the wacky, long winded, BS DM I received from Pro Flyer to which I did not respond. Not worth my time. Their scam was exposed and unfortunately screwed over a lot of folks. Grab your popcorn:

"I'm not sure where this went sideways, but I can assure you that I've received ZERO compensation from this deal. I have years of experience on forums, have owned and sold forums, and know how guys can get behind a keyboard. My original post with a similar deal was to help guys find Gen 2 trucks that were left over at dealers. That turned into a nightmare of guys kicking tires, agreeing to deals and not showing up, and generally wasting everyone's time. In fact, one guy is currently being prosecuted for fraud when he sent his trade in to Ward, and it was totally different than what he said it was. After that experience, I had to be firm in the process. Guys who didn't like it went elsewhere, but over 2 dozen guys jumped on it and all the allocations were spoken for in a matter of days.

Due to the nature of my business, I legally cannot receive any compensation without disclosing it to the regulators. I don't need the money, the last thing I need is more 1099/K1 income. Ward is a good friend of mine here in Denver, and I simply wanted to help a bunch of guys get trucks without paying insane ADM. The deposits were paid directly to the Ford dealer group, and everyone was extremely pleased with how the process went. It's simply now frustrating that Ford has pushed these back, changed their systems, struggled with supply chain issues etc. Ward has 140 fleet trucks sitting at plants waiting for modules to show up so they can be shipped. It's not a secret the supply chain globally is a disaster.

Anyway, just wanted to send you a note. I'm sure we're both two normal guys who'd enjoy a beer together if given the opportunity. I hope your new truck is delivered, and it's a deal you're happy with. I can assure you that no one was 'scammed' and I'm not running around gambling online with 25k in deposits. My incredibly successful, highly regulated, business and associated licenses would be pulled from me in an instant if I were actually doing that. Believe it or not, I was just doing this out of my own good will. Now it's become a rub, a time suck, and a forum mess. No good deed goes unpunished I suppose. Mods are satisfied, and all the guys who ordered trucks are confident in the deals they've made. Obviously they'd all like their trucks to show up today, but that's way out of our control.

I'm sorry for the callous nature of some of my responses, but it's aggravating when random people accuse you of committing fraud. I take that very seriously, and have never stolen a penny from a soul.

Ward and I are members of a children's foundation here in Denver called Denver Active 20/30. We raise about 1.5mm a year for at-risk and disadvantaged youth in the greater Denver area. The dealer group agreed to donate $250 for every truck 'we' sold, so that's why I did it. Da2030.org if you'd like to take a look at the work we do.

Take care man"

• Haha
Reactions: WTX

lh600800

Reaction score
Just wondering if everyone here in the squad has already received the deposit back from Vision? I checked my credit card that I used for the deposit and haven't seen any refund from them.

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Proflyer
That still does not explain why they just cancelled, without ANY phone calls to discuss options, or just own up to it.. You and Ward need to come out publicly and apologize for the lack of professionalism.. I don't care what you did it for or if you did it for 'a cause'..That's very commendable.. But you have over 25-30 people mislead down a long and empty road. For an 85K purchase! This is not some small thing for a lot of us..
You had a hand in it, then speak up and explain.. That's all.. don't just disappear. That's when people start to think scam or fraud and then label you as such. Does that not make sense? acting like the government.. oh, whaa.. oh we didn't do that, it just , happened, and it's actually your fault not mine... cause, you know, I was doing it for the **insert here**
You still perpetuated this.. yes you had good intentions to 'help' others, but it did not go that way, and you should respond as such.. Not just run and hide and make excuses..

As for Ward.. he took the time to call everyone to take their order and money, promised to update and communicate weekly.. Never did that. and when prompted, he just snapped back saying there was no updates. Then, said, ' I will continue to give updates, even when they are none. ' Still did not do that. Then, only after going to the dealers website and trying to get a hold of him there, I get a text, NOT A PHONE CALL, that, well, ".. your order is just cancelled. And what I said last week about rolling over your order if not scheduled, well that is not an option anymore... even though I literally just told you it was 6 days ago.. "

There is something else that happened here and no wants to talk about it. Being that the order(s) were accepted and waiting to be sched, should have some merit.. One of the biggest mfg in the world, doesn't just tell a dealer that has this much money ready to come in, that over 2 million in sales should just be straight up cancelled.. like wtf? does that make sense? Not to call out to the prospective buyers, who have put a deposit in showing their commitment, to work it out? wait longer, roll order over, sell it off to someone else.. anything.. that's where people get the idea it was never a 'real deal' to begin with and possibly could've been fraudulent. No communication makes the mind wander, man. So grab the beers and start talkin to people instead of deleting posts and ducking behind the curtain.

Then maybe you can call him for me and tell him to actually refund my money, like he said he would.. as I still do not see it pending at all..

Sorry, but you can tell I (we) are not the happiest as spending a 100K ( or the intention of ) with someone deserves a bit more respect, don't you think?

delbarrio

Reaction score
@Proflyer
That still does not explain why they just cancelled, without ANY phone calls to discuss options, or just own up to it.. You and Ward need to come out publicly and apologize for the lack of professionalism.. I don't care what you did it for or if you did it for 'a cause'..That's very commendable.. But you have over 25-30 people mislead down a long and empty road. For an 85K purchase! This is not some small thing for a lot of us..
You had a hand in it, then speak up and explain.. That's all.. don't just disappear. That's when people start to think scam or fraud and then label you as such. Does that not make sense? acting like the government.. oh, whaa.. oh we didn't do that, it just , happened, and it's actually your fault not mine... cause, you know, I was doing it for the **insert here**
You still perpetuated this.. yes you had good intentions to 'help' others, but it did not go that way, and you should respond as such.. Not just run and hide and make excuses..

As for Ward.. he took the time to call everyone to take their order and money, promised to update and communicate weekly.. Never did that. and when prompted, he just snapped back saying there was no updates. Then, said, ' I will continue to give updates, even when they are none. ' Still did not do that. Then, only after going to the dealers website and trying to get a hold of him there, I get a text, NOT A PHONE CALL, that, well, ".. your order is just cancelled. And what I said last week about rolling over your order if not scheduled, well that is not an option anymore... even though I literally just told you it was 6 days ago.. "

There is something else that happened here and no wants to talk about it. Being that the order(s) were accepted and waiting to be sched, should have some merit.. One of the biggest mfg in the world, doesn't just tell a dealer that has this much money ready to come in, that over 2 million in sales should just be straight up cancelled.. like wtf? does that make sense? Not to call out to the prospective buyers, who have put a deposit in showing their commitment, to work it out? wait longer, roll order over, sell it off to someone else.. anything.. that's where people get the idea it was never a 'real deal' to begin with and possibly could've been fraudulent. No communication makes the mind wander, man. So grab the beers and start talkin to people instead of deleting posts and ducking behind the curtain.

Then maybe you can call him for me and tell him to actually refund my money, like he said he would.. as I still do not see it pending at all..

Sorry, but you can tell I (we) are not the happiest as spending a 100K ( or the intention of ) with someone deserves a bit more respect, don't you think?
Great Post!!!

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the second shitties part was the ADMIN deleting the entire thread. So there is no trail now. Why not just lock it?

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t hold my breath expecting Proflyer to give anyone any insight on the situation. He’s been spewing 4 month old news every time he gets on here. Just a hype man for Ward.

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if everyone here in the squad has already received the deposit back from Vision? I checked my credit card that I used for the deposit and haven't seen any refund from them.
Only saw two respond here saying yes.. I have not seen mine yet either. Texted him yesterday regarding it, and should we take a poll to see if he responded?
simply said, If you are really cancelling my order, where is the refund you stated will be coming?

Maybe I have to call FP to get status on my refund build date to see if they sched my refund yet..? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.