Vision Ford - Raptor 21 "Group Orders" Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

delbarrio

Reaction score
Ward at Vision Ford has lied through his teeth…. For quite some time now… and now all of us that put our trust in him and had faith are back to square one. He knew exactly what he was doing. So disappointed in Vision Ford and Ward Cater…. Simply a “POS”

OP
OP
zapp

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt!

It's a tricky situation.. I mean just look at people getting their build week pushed around like crazy.. I think Ford is really trying but people can't pull magic tricks.

I would order with Ward again, because any dealer doing MSRP orders is a good dealer these days :) Let's not forget that :)

delbarrio

Reaction score
Looks like you are his number one fan!
But in fact your entire statement about him was incorrect. He took money on orders that he knew were not going to be filled. So in fact he was just collecting money to prop up his sales numbers knowing full well there was little to no chance of receiving the order. He could have sold them at invoice and it would still be the same… mis leading trusting customers is a bad thing for future business ….

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And Wards buddy proflyer wanted to bet me $1000 that Ward really had allocations. LOL!

Shady as hell!
You know we all knew back in June that most dealers were getting less than half allocation. No way they were getting those orders

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know we all knew back in June that most dealers were getting less than half allocation. No way they were getting those orders
And if you didn’t have a vin by aug it was over

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sounds like a Douch-e-bag... all dealers had their allocation numbers back within first two weeks of ordering opening up. so if he took 30 orders he knew how many wouldn't ever get their order filled unless they actually had that many allocations.

Status
Not open for further replies.