Vision Ford - Raptor 21 "Group Orders" Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Since our original thread in the classifieds section was deleted, I would love to have this new one to be able to exchange with everyone on the Status of your orders?

My Order has been unscheduled clean since June and I checked weekly with Ford Performance on the status.
Today Ford Performance told me, that they can't find my order anymore in their status tracking system..

Question to the squad here that ordered with the same dealer (Ward):
1) Did anyone receive a truck?
2) Did you receive any updates on unscheduled orders being rolled over to 2022 or cancelled?

Thanks guys!

EDIT:
Got an update from Ward:
Ford Rep advised to cancel the orders due to ford capacity issues, deposit will be refunded, order doesn't rollover to 2022

Last edited:

delbarrio

Reaction score
I ordered from Ward as well… June 11 order date …. Still unscheduled clean although I have not checked today. How many trucks did he order with no allocations I wonder? He never admitted that there were no allocations…. Larry who actually did the order had mentioned they had done at least 30 orders ….

delbarrio

Reaction score
According to Ford performance my order and sales numbers also do not bring up any information… It appears that the order is no longer in the system as of today…..
Ward has not provided any information that this might be happening

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered with Ward as well and have the same response as you.

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered from Ward as well… June 11 order date …. Still unscheduled clean although I have not checked today. How many trucks did he order with no allocations I wonder? He never admitted that there were no allocations…. Larry who actually did the order had mentioned they had done at least 30 orders ….
I am also still unscheduled clean as of June. Originally put the order in on 6/11 but was told the ordering system was down so it was submitted on 6/12.

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked Ward before I ordered that I wasn’t messing around and needed confirmation that my order was part of his allocation and he confirmed it was.

I messaged him today asking for clarification.

Proflyer

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow. Sent a message to ward. I’ll have him ping you all ASAP.

OP
OP
zapp

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called Vision Ford today and spoke to another sales person (as Ward wasn't available).
They'll look into the order/status and promised to get back to me asap.. The person on the phone said, she can't access info on Raptor order as this is handled by Ward.

Let's see :/

OP
OP
zapp

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got an update from Ward:
Ford Rep advised to cancel the orders due to ford capacity issues, deposit will be refunded, order doesn't rollover to 2022

I just pre-ordered a Rivian R1T and I guess I will be still truckless for a long time..

Status
Not open for further replies.