Vision Ford - Raptor 21 "Group Orders" Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the second shitties part was the ADMIN deleting the entire thread. So there is no trail now. Why not just lock it?
Good, no, great question.. Admin..? where are you on that? Reason for deleting waaaaasss....

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My opinion… GUILTY BASTART

I am sorry but that response from a PR person or attorney trying to make you believe @Proflyer is innocent

1) I am a car/forum guy and would never dis my fellow guys/gals. We would have a beer and we would be besties
2) I did this before out of pure kindness and the OTHER PEOPLE screwed over the dealer not the dealer ******** .
3) I make tons of cash so why would I need to make this little money on the side.
4) My real job is so highly regulated (doctor/lawyer/ other highly respectable regulglated) job that every fiber in my body will not let me to do anything wrong.
5) This was to help YOU guys not me

And the cherry to top this off……

6) Charity for the kids!!! We started it, AND this was going to help kids at $250 a truck!!!!!

My Opinion….. sniffle sniffle dry my eyes…. Well if you just understood this guy you can see he is a really good one and ………. Still F’ing GUILTY

Last edited:

Proflyer

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All--just seeing this. I actually didn't even know that the orders had been cancelled until a buddy of mine here told me this morning. Sorry the idea wasted everyone's time. You should all have gotten your money back by the sounds of it. I texted Ward, but haven't heard back from him yet. If you haven't seen a refund, please PM me.

Let's be clear: I made ZERO on this deal. Not a penny. I was simply trying to help people get a truck for an honest price. I'm ignoring the rest. I literally don't care what anyone has to say about it. If you think I went through this entire practice to setup some fraud scheme, you're insane, and I feel sorry for the lens through which you see the world. I wish it would have worked out, but it doesn't take a genius to figure out that Ford delivering orders has turned into a disaster.

To the Vision Ford part: yes, it's a small location in ND. It's also their least busy location, so he opted to run everything through that store. I'm not sure what that has to do with anything, but for the record, that's why it was chosen.

I hope you're all able to find a truck. A quick eBay search tells me they really are hard to find. Wild times folks. @Big Blue let's lock/delete this one too. PM me if you have questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.