Vision Ford - Raptor 21 "Group Orders" Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure on that. Just know myself and a few others got burned.
I am part of that group too unfortunately.. Just wondered if he any orders actually allocated and produced..
don't get how it would benefit him so much by showing all those sales back in June, only to have to refund the deposits.. showing money paid instead of coming in.. unit #'s are not going anywhere if orders were not going to be built..

just find it somewhat unlikely that Ford would just cancel all these instead giving the opportunity to consider waiting for a 22 build. This is what is strangest about this fall out. He literally said week ago, sure, just talked to our rep, and he said you can totally roll order over to 22.. How did that option just totally vanish???

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am part of that group too unfortunately.. Just wondered if he any orders actually allocated and produced..
don't get how it would benefit him so much by showing all those sales back in June, only to have to refund the deposits.. showing money paid instead of coming in.. unit #'s are not going anywhere if orders were not going to be built..

just find it somewhat unlikely that Ford would just cancel all these instead giving the opportunity to consider waiting for a 22 build. This is what is strangest about this fall out. He literally said week ago, sure, just talked to our rep, and he said you can totally roll order over to 22.. How did that option just totally vanish???
I think he got nervous and just wanted to walk away. Unreal what a sad ending.

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think he got nervous and just wanted to walk away. Unreal what a sad ending.
Got nervous? LOL... Then the guy should not be owning multiple dealerships with a brand name.. doesn't he own like 4-5? That was the story..and why he was 'allocated' so many..

where is @Proflyer at? Did he talk to Ward during all this? Saw one post from him saying, oh what? I'll talk to him and find out..
find out nothing he will.. unless @Proflyer can shed some better light on this..?

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got nervous? LOL... Then the guy should not be owning multiple dealerships with a brand name.. doesn't he own like 4-5? That was the story..and why he was 'allocated' so many..

where is @Proflyer at? Did he talk to Ward during all this? Saw one post from him saying, oh what? I'll talk to him and find out..
find out nothing he will.. unless @Proflyer can shed some better light on this..?
Yeah, Not sure what he owns, but Vision Ford is a smaller dealership from what I could tell by the pictures. Wahpeton, ND is a small town here in North Dakota.

Zev

Reaction score
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt!

It's a tricky situation.. I mean just look at people getting their build week pushed around like crazy.. I think Ford is really trying but people can't pull magic tricks.

I would order with Ward again, because any dealer doing MSRP orders is a good dealer these days :) Let's not forget that :)
You gotta be polishing Ward’s knob, no other explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.