Vinyl That Matches The Gen 2 Flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dustan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The local place that does tint and wraps had hundreds of paint swatches from various wrap manufacturers. There were a bunch that are pretty close. Unfortunately I have no idea who or what the color code on the wrap we did on mine is cause it's pretty damn spot on. All I can tell you is go check out a shop that does wraps and maybe they will let you look through their color samples.

View attachment 136017
Do you miss the side steps at all? I’m not a huge side step fan and have thought about removing them. Looks good

Grizzly

Reaction score
Do you miss the side steps at all? I’m not a huge side step fan and have thought about removing them. Looks good

Not at all. I actually think it's easier to get in now but I'm 6'1". My 5'4" wife would like them back though.

Last edited:

Grizzly

Reaction score
Here's a shot of the wrap compared to the fenders. It's not perfect but you really gotta look to see any difference.

IMG_0551.jpg

IMG_0550.jpg

Grizzly

Reaction score
No diff in the shade. I think the color is good. What is different is the "flake" on the flares looks a little more coarse and reflects the sun differently.