VIN # And tracking question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mtcatsfan

Reaction score
So I got my VIN # last week and my dealer says I should see my truck the second week in June. But when I go to the tracking site to pull the window sticker I get a message saying "VIN # not found in system".

Is this a normal message to get until the sticker becomes available? Is there any other info that can be pulled before the sticker is available?

Thanks in advance for input.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I got my VIN # last week and my dealer says I should see my truck the second week in June. But when I go to the tracking site to pull the window sticker I get a message saying "VIN # not found in system".

Is this a normal message to get until the sticker becomes available? Is there any other info that can be pulled before the sticker is available?

Thanks in advance for input.
Typically the window sticker shows up the week prior to build. At least that's the general timeframe. The message you are receiving is normal. I just means that a window sticker for that VIN has not yet been generated or that your VIN is incorrect. You can get order status updates at any time from your dealer, Ford Customer Care, or Ford SVT. There are is also a vehicle tracking section on blueovalforums.com. If you do use blue oval, be sure to read the posting rules carefully.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free