Video contest win up to $1500 of product

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Baja Designs Pitch Black video contest! Baja Designs is holding a video contest for all BD supporters, with a grand prize of $1500 in your choice of product. If you own one of our light systems on any vehicle, then this contest is perfect for you. All you have to do is make a (3)three minute or less video using our lights at night and submit it for a chance to win. We will select the top 5 videos, post the top 5 on facebook, and then it is up to you to vote for the top 3 grand prize winners here on facebook. Another bonus, if you buy our lights in order to make a video we will refund you the amount of your purchase if you win!(up to $1500) For more information, rules, and prizes please see the attached flyer above. Don’t be scared to get creative, thanks and good luck! (PLEASE SUBMIT all videos to [email protected] by September 7th)

facebook-video-contest.jpg

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BD, please do this again!!

I would love a chance to win $1500 in BD products. I already have big plans brewing in my head! Please please! Only thing I don't like is having Facebook votes choose the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. People can lobby friends, who might know nothing about lighting, to vote.

It's been a few years, tax season is coming up, let's do this again!! Please!