Vibration...Method double standard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CloudK1LL

Reaction score
Ok. My hub centric caps are on. USPS took forever to deliver them. Did a criss-cross wheel rotation when I installed them. My front tires were wearing funky. Looks like a lil cupping. Rears are wearing just fine. During install the caps made remounting easier. No binding of the lugs like before. Hence the hub centric cap. Did a air pressure check and balanced them out the way I wanted. 38psi fronts and 36psi in the rears. Haven’t got a chance to get my tires rebalanced yet.

Now my ride home from my shift.
I can tell the difference. Front steering was way better , no vibration from the wheels or in my steering wheel. Front tracked nice in straight on the highway 80mph. Rears not too bad. Didn’t have the womp womp feeling if you can understand what I’m trying to imply. I think a new set of tires would make the old methods ride perfect. At least to me. My rears have some crappy wear on them. Hopefully I can get the tread to flatten out some. I wish I had these caps from the start. I’ve had this set of tires over 3 years . Not gonna buy procomps again. Ever. One thing I did was to transfer my rubber o-ring from my method caps over to my Chief caps. Figured why not and it wouldn’t hurt nothing.

I’d like to thank Chiefmachining LLc for making them. Dilly Dilly !

Excellent news. This will be my path as well. Thanks for posting your results!