Vibration In Gas Pedal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So far he's about the only one that has had any issues whatsoever.

I agree with you it could be just bad tires. Or it could be he got a rare bad one and Ford needs to make it right. Main thing is document everything
Sorry! Thought I had read a few different ones on the forum I guess not.

Still, best of luck!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry! Thought I had read a few different ones on the forum I guess not.

Still, best of luck!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

No this is his second post with issues with his truck. Personally I think its driveline/tranny/transfer case issue. Good chance he got a hoopty and the best thing to do is get on Fords ass about making it right. 100% of trucks built will not be 100%, its just a fact of mass production and he probably drew the short straw and got a truck with something messed up.

Vince

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty much. I can feel some vibration in the seat as well, but only when hitting the gas. I don't feel anything while coasting at any speed. Thoughts?

My guess is bad drive shaft run out. The tech should use a dial out indicator to measure the drive shaft at the front, middle and rear. If it exceeds 0.035in they need to replace the drive shaft. If that does not fix the problem I have a few other ideas but I'd start there.

I hope this isn't a problem that'll plague these trucks similar to the drive shaft clunk of the GEN1s

OP
OP
J

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
possibly driveshaft or rear end.

Most likely a driveline issue if it's only doing it when you're on the gas

To all ..... I really appreciate everybody's help and support. I just got done driving a Limited edition F150 with a 10 speed tranny and it definitely does not exhibit the same issues that I am experiencing with my Raptor. I now have an appointment for this Friday to get things looked at. I will keep everybody posted on what I find out.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To all ..... I really appreciate everybody's help and support. I just got done driving a Limited edition F150 with a 10 speed tranny and it definitely does not exhibit the same issues that I am experiencing with my Raptor. I now have an appointment for this Friday to get things looked at. I will keep everybody posted on what I find out.

Ok good luck. May take some patience but I'm sure they'll figure it out.

Keep us posted.

AKSteve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you sure that the excitement of driving a Raptor isn't just making your leg quiver?

daaaaaan

Reaction score
Check the F150 forum, vibration in gas pedal is a common problem, with lengthy discussion