VHF radio install pic's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Wilson

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
that looks good dose the mic hang from there or is it one that runs down to somewhere else?

jlatigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks!
Originally it was going to be mounted above the nav screen on that ledge the Pre 13's have and it would have fit but I wasn't digging the look, I was hopping that the spot I chose was doable and luckily these guys were willing to give it a shot as they had never done an install in that location before.
Due to bad timing on my part it just clips to my sun visor, after the TRR it will be modified and the mic wires will run behind the unit and come out somewhere on the side of the center counsel, for that job they have to make the wiring for that long of a run and that takes some time to do it right. I like the clean look and those guys at River Oaks Car Stereo treated the instal as if this was their personal truck and I think the pictures don't do the install justice. I'll take a few better pics today at our Galveston TRR pre- run

OP
OP
Wilson

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was thinking if I could get it to fit by the shifter I would do the permanent install. It would be on the side but don't know what is in their yet or if the shifter would be in the way.

CB Freshness

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What is that mini screen by your knee?

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

[/COLOR]I'm having trouble with this because I've never owned any thing this nice before. any other farm truck no problem lol.[/QUOTE]

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got mine today from outlaw with a permanent antenna. Just not sure where to mount it yet. For those with it mounted inside the center council. Can u hear it good. Don't you have to leave it open to hear it good.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2