Very pleased!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure about a map but a new route yes. Go to map quest. Plan the route and then send to your nav system. Look at the picture. Hit mobile then put your phone number in.

Next time you get in your car it will be waiting for you.

Its a cool feature, I was out somewhere and had to suddenley pick up my son.

My wife shot the route over to my nav system, as soon as I got in the car I was set to go. I felt like James Bond for a minute.

I know you could just do it from the car, but it was real easy that it was waiting for me. It saved time.

My dealer offered a course for the MFT system. Yours may have one or just spend more time here.

View attachment 13386

Once you send it to your Mobile (I assuming phone), do you bluetooth the saved map from your phone to your MFT Nav?

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Once you send it to your Mobile (I assuming phone), do you bluetooth the saved map from your phone to your MFT Nav?

I just corrected that picture, sorry, its send to car. Let me give you complete instructions

Its three quick steps in map quest.

Its send to car, then send to sync, then put your phone number in and send. Pictures below.

When you get in your car

When you get in your car, then go to services, you have the i , the house, and the gears in the middle/bottom of the screen.

Hit the i , then go to services, then click connect.

At that point the nice lady says you have a map.

Map Quest.jpgSync.jpgSync2.jpg

Wrong Way

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the truck and tell them to take a $100 off that cai. Volant intakes are great, but don`t pay $300 for a used intake.