Very pleased!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

atx

Reaction score
Got the call this afternoon that she was here, and then went and picked her up around 5:30. This is my second raptor. A good friend wanted to buy my other one so I decided to get a '13. I ordered it back in June when the order banks open and tried to forget about the best I could, but it was pretty tuff. I was worried about the color but after seeing it in real life I really like it. the silver one is my '11.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352267234.145137.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352267273.845036.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352267286.673722.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352267320.706253.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352267332.089879.jpg

I have some questions already. The first is my headlights seem to be bouncing or moving on every little bump, is that normal? I've never had hids before so I don't know.

The second is about the navigation. When I click the nav button nothing happens. If I go into the travel link and try to look at the weather map it says that I have no navigation sd card. Is the only sd slot in the center console? If so I definitely do not have the nav card. Does it not come with them? I couldn't imagine so but I don't know where else it could be.

This also brought up the thought that if I have a digital map of my ranch can I put it on a sd card and upload it to the system? I've tried googling and have come up empty. Thanks ahead!

OP
OP
A

atx

Reaction score
Also I forgot to mention, my dealer has a volant cold air intake that came off another raptor they sold. He said it was on for three days and then decided to take it off because the owner didn't like the added sound. He said its for sale for $300 I don't really know much about them so that's why I am asking y'all. It appears to be in very good shape. Thanks again! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352268693.334055.jpg

mwright4679

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The nav should have come with an sd card. my dealer kept them locked up until i picked up the truck. Maybe they forgot to put it in...

as far as the HID's i think because its a different style bulb that you can see the top of the light beam you can just notice the bounce a little more than a standard bulb? im not real sure