Very pleased with Whipple!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine did not.

80 15.0
70 16.0
65 17.9
60 19.2
50 23.5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I applaud you for being able to drive below the speed limit for any length of time to calculate the bottom three numbers! I could not have done it...

Tuckgt

Reaction score
I love this tune as well. I haven't changed my intercooler and I went with the volant powercore CAI. I will probably order the IC now that I feel the power. Smooth as glass.

ericburney

Desert is the best medicine
Reaction score
I bought the first version of the tune last summer. I drove up to Whipple in Fresno, CA to get the tune installed. I installed the IC and CAI on my own.
Just installed the updated Whipple tune and trans files....more responsive and smoother shifting....always in the correct gear......Went to the drags
and clocked a 13.9 sec 1/4 mile as well...count me as a satisfied customer !

FORZDA 1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought the first version of the tune last summer. I drove up to Whipple in Fresno, CA to get the tune installed. I installed the IC and CAI on my own.
Just installed the updated Whipple tune and trans files....more responsive and smoother shifting....always in the correct gear......Went to the drags
and clocked a 13.9 sec 1/4 mile as well...count me as a satisfied customer !

Excellent time! What was the mph?

FORZDA 1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm? The mph seems low and the 60ft time seems a little too quick as well. My stock truck (tuned) runs 13.7 @ 100mph with a 2.0 60ft. Was this run really way back in Nov last year? Your post made it sound like it was relatively recent.

0r30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm? The mph seems low and the 60ft time seems a little too quick as well. My stock truck (tuned) runs 13.7 @ 100mph with a 2.0 60ft. Was this run really way back in Nov last year? Your post made it sound like it was relatively recent.

Forza, What tune are you running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk