Very cool cup holder inserts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did you guys have to take the stock rubber bottom out to fit the new ones in?

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got it thanks. I took mine out trying to get the new ones under the tabs

Biggwrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nobody had any rattles?

I can imagine putting a rockstar can or a yeti in there and it making some annoying noises.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Every pic of these things I've seen is taken from straight above, understandably so since that shows the detail best. However, people are rarely going to look at the cup holder from that angle. Are these things noticeable when viewed at an angle, the driver or passenger's line of sight when sitting normally?

Not trying to knock it. It's a nice cheap personalization that is easily removed.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Every pic of these things I've seen is taken from straight above, understandably so since that shows the detail best. However, people are rarely going to look at the cup holder from that angle. Are these things noticeable when viewed at an angle, the driver or passenger's line of sight when sitting normally?

Not trying to knock it. It's a nice cheap personalization that is easily removed.

It's easy to see even at an angle, grant it you might not see all of it but en8to get your attention.

No rattles here either.

chefsam

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

my wife noticed them immediately she really likes the look. I think they definitely stand out
It's easy to see even at an angle, grant it you might not see all of it but en8to get your attention.

No rattles here either.

I agree. First night out with them my wife noticed them right away. She really likes the look also.