"Very Clean" Used Raptor....(please don't look too closely)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
CruiserClass

CruiserClass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fitzgerald in Chambersburg, PA has a clean one in stock.

I'm looking at 2019+ for the active shocks. The 2018's back end felt a little loose in comparison. There's a super clean 2018 in Indiana listed in the classifieds here if someone was looking, though.

Basically my criteria is set to:
2019-2020
<45k miles
802a

Don't care about stickers
Don't care about black or blue interior
Don't care about carbon fiber package

Mild preference for the beadlock compatible rims
Mild preference for tailgate step

On the fence about the moonroof. I like the idea of the moonroof, but so many people are reporting problems with them (funny enough the 'super clean' Raptor has a brand new moonroof because of issues with the original) the forum has kind of scared me off of them. Seems like almost every 802a has one, though.

Prefer red or blue exterior, grays are ok, it'd have to be a pretty strong deal for white or black.

Not looking for modded trucks beyond the most basic things like fog lamps and a bed cover.

Willing to travel or have shipped for the right deal. Got a bunch of questions out for a '19 about 8 hours away that is potentially a buy if the answers come back right.

saym14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at 2019+ for the active shocks. The 2018's back end felt a little loose in comparison. There's a super clean 2018 in Indiana listed in the classifieds here if someone was looking, though.

Basically my criteria is set to:
2019-2020
<45k miles
802a

Don't care about stickers
Don't care about black or blue interior
Don't care about carbon fiber package

Mild preference for the beadlock compatible rims
Mild preference for tailgate step

On the fence about the moonroof. I like the idea of the moonroof, but so many people are reporting problems with them (funny enough the 'super clean' Raptor has a brand new moonroof because of issues with the original) the forum has kind of scared me off of them. Seems like almost every 802a has one, though.

Prefer red or blue exterior, grays are ok, it'd have to be a pretty strong deal for white or black.

Not looking for modded trucks beyond the most basic things like fog lamps and a bed cover.

Willing to travel or have shipped for the right deal. Got a bunch of questions out for a '19 about 8 hours away that is potentially a buy if the answers come back right.
Too bad I’m not selling. Fits your bill. But I’d have to charge a mark up

OP
OP
CruiserClass

CruiserClass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine also has a large markup, race red is the best color, good luck

I've owned more red vehicles than anything, and Race Red is a nice one. I've never owned a blue vehicle, but Ford's Antimatter Blue looks really good and Performance Blue isn't far behind.

I'm in no rush, so if the right deal comes along it comes along, if not no big deal. I just want to have something by next spring. I'll go out to NM for the Bataan Memorial Death March again for 2023. Previously I've flown in but will drive it this time and want to play on some of the trails and service roads along the way. Big Bend for sure.

jchap711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is for sale and meets all of your requirements except one …. It’s been heavily modded into a beast.

OP
OP
CruiserClass

CruiserClass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is for sale and meets all of your requirements except one …. It’s been heavily modded into a beast.

Yup. Got your PM and saw the other threads you've mentioned it in and saw it in the classifieds. That's kind of the issue with a modified vehicle, though, you draw down the pool of potentially interested customers and you never get your money back out of them. Dollar for dollar, you'd probably do better to return it to stock and sell the accessories and modifications off individually. At least that's how it works in the sports/muscle car world. Hopefully you'll find an enthusiast who would have set it up the same way and you guys can work out a deal, though.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And it's a Ford Certified used one, so you would think it had been up on a lift at some point. I get they aren't going to replace the skids and someone who doesn't know or care will buy it regardless but it was a lot of mud. No way you could overlook it.

Am I wrong in thinking that putting a light bar right in front of the intercooler is a bad plan? Maybe I'm over thinking it, but reducing the airflow through that area seems less than ideal.
Ford certified, Porsche certified, three million two hundred fifty thousand checks done. Yeah ok. Means squat.

Buy a used one in NY. Zero places to off road here. Worse that could have happened is a big pot hole. lol.