VenomRex VR-601BL 17" Wheels Now Available at Apollo Optics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That is the best explanation I have read, thanks. Is this an accurate statement; the only way to know for sure if the wheel/tire will rub is to either stay with a stock size, or to have them installed and try it…..and the further out they stick, the higher chance they will rub?

Send us a message and we can help find wheels that fit your needs. We have OEM offset options or very close to them and others. Safe to say, if you have a 17-18 truck with 8.5-9" wide wheels from positive to 0, you'll have fitment or minimal rubbing. You can trim or raise the front and you'll be god to go. If you have a 19-20, all of the above are good on a 35x12.50R20.

-Nick

Hallsy

Reaction score
Love these wheel ! Still waiting for my GEN 3 to deliver and am new to custom wheel market. Will the 35's supplied with my Raptor fit these wheels ? And does teh offset affect speedometer or anything in performance of the truck ?

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Love these wheel ! Still waiting for my GEN 3 to deliver and am new to custom wheel market. Will the 35's supplied with my Raptor fit these wheels ? And does teh offset affect speedometer or anything in performance of the truck ?

Yes, these will mount to your OEM tires without issue. And there is no impact to the speedometer or anything like this. These wheels actually weigh less than the stock wheels so you'll have less unsprung weight which is even better for performance.

If you have any other questions, please let us know. These are selling very fast so you may not want to wait.

JJP023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, these will mount to your OEM tires without issue. And there is no impact to the speedometer or anything like this. These wheels actually weigh less than the stock wheels so you'll have less unsprung weight which is even better for performance.

If you have any other questions, please let us know. These are selling very fast so you may not want to wait.
Hey Nick, sent you a message. Please let me know. Thank you

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No fitment issues on a 2017 with stock tires remounted I’m assuming?

On a 2017, you will have very slight rubbing at full lock with factory tires mounted. You can do some minor trimming to remove this. Or, we can do Eibach springs or spring perch collars do level it out and provide the necessary clearance.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Hey guys! We wanted to introduce you all to the newest VenomRex wheels that have just debuted, the VR-601BL!

As y'all know, we've been carrying VenomRex line since they first entered the truck and off-road market back in 2017 with their iconic wheel design, the VR-601. It was originally only available in a 20" size, but folks for years have asked for that wheel to be scaled down to a 17" and it's finally happened!

The all-new VR-601BL features a classic 6-spoke Y-spoke design with a newly added simulated beadlock ring that features an embossed image of the Venom Rex shield logo.

These wheels also feature the same flow forged construction as all wheels in the VR lineup to maintain strength, while shaving weight.

The VR-601BL is a 17x9 size with an ET 00 offset and taps the scales at just 25lb per wheel.

Finishes available include: Baja Bronze, Coal Black, and Tungsten Graphite.

There are 2 bolt patterns available so these wheels so if you have other Fords in the house (2021+ Bronco, 2019+ Ranger), you can throw this on them in the 6x139.7 bolt pattern. But for the Raptor, you'll go with the 6x135 bolt pattern.

And these are hub centric for the Raptor!

At this time, ALL 3 finishes are in stock!

All orders ship free in the Continental US and International shipping is available. All US orders will also include lug nuts at no charge!

You can view full details here on the site: https://www.apollo-optics.com/products/venomrex-vr-601bl-17-wheel

We've also included a bunch of photos of the 17" VR-601BL wheels in Baja Bronze installed on a 2021 Bronco Badlands in the Cactus Gray finish, along with pictures of the wheels finished in Tungsten Graphite (on the Black Gen 1 Raptor) and in Coal Black on the Lexus GX rig.

If you have any questions at all about these wheels or would like to get a set on order, please don't hesitate to reach out to us, we'll be glad to help!
Do you take trade ins? I have a set of 17” method 305 nv in black. happy107.gifanitoof.gif

Kidding aside… They look great and if i ever need new wheels im definitely gonna be back, just dont know which color (black or graphite) on a terrain screw lol

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

UroGator

Reaction score
Any photos of VR-601BL 17" Baja Bronze or Tungsten Graphite on Ingot Silver Raptor?

Last edited: