VenomRex VR-601BL 17" Wheels Now Available at Apollo Optics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the BA wheels have the exact same offset and are the exact same size and the stock 37 Raptor, I am definitely interested in the black wheels. Please confirm? Also please provide a shipping set to Idaho, or a place close, where they can be purchased.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If the BA wheels have the exact same offset and are the exact same size and the stock 37 Raptor, I am definitely interested in the black wheels. Please confirm? Also please provide a shipping set to Idaho, or a place close, where they can be purchased.
OEM 37 wheels are 30 offset (17x8.5). The Venomrex are 0 offfset (17x9)

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OEM 37 wheels are 30 offset (17x8.5). The Venomrex are 0 offfset (17x9)
Sorry to sound stupid I do not understand offset. Ive googled it, read the results and still cannot wrap my mind around it. I just do not want the wheels to rub and not stick out too far past the fender. What does 30 offset mean….in layman’s terms? My 37 is set to be delivered in 2 weeks, so I’ve been told. I do not like the wheels and think the venomrex look awesome. I also plan to have the fender flares painted black and have the doors as well as the hood rhino lined black. After everything is finished, I will sell my 2019.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry to sound stupid I do not understand offset. Ive googled it, read the results and still cannot wrap my mind around it. I just do not want the wheels to rub and not stick out too far past the fender. What does 30 offset mean….in layman’s terms? My 37 is set to be delivered in 2 weeks, so I’ve been told. I do not like the wheels and think the venomrex look awesome. I also plan to have the fender flares painted black and have the doors as well as the hood rhino lined black. After everything is finished, I will sell my 2019.
the lower or more towards 0 or negative, the further out they stick. You would want to do something like a +18 or so to keep it flush with flares

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the lower or more towards 0 or negative, the further out they stick. You would want to do something like a +18 or so to keep it flush with flares
That is the best explanation I have read, thanks. Is this an accurate statement; the only way to know for sure if the wheel/tire will rub is to either stay with a stock size, or to have them installed and try it…..and the further out they stick, the higher chance they will rub?

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is the best explanation I have read, thanks. Is this an accurate statement; the only way to know for sure if the wheel/tire will rub is to either stay with a stock size, or to have them installed and try it…..and the further out they stick, the higher chance they will rub?
Try to keep it simple. If you arent going to run 37's but stock tires and arent going to go crazy like a -40 offset, youll be fine with stock tires and a 0 offset or higher + offset