Venomrex 602 17" Wheel Sale - Buy 3 Get 1 Free!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Offroad Alliance Black Friday sales are in full swing! We have got savings on tops of savings! Venomrex wheels are buy 3 get 1 free on all 17" and 20" wheels. And not just wheels, we've got bed covers, performance parts, suspension, and so much more all on sale for the holiday.

Don't see exactly what you're looking for? Send us a PM, call us or shoot us an email and we'll get you taken care of.

From everyone at Offroad Alliance, we want to wish you and yours a very happy thanksgiving!

PH: 888-466-8991
Web: OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

PsLcvo1.png

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Offroad Alliance Black Friday sales are going strong! We;ve got HUGE savings on all Venomrex wheels. Venomrex wheels are buy 3 get 1 free on all 17" and 20" wheels.

Don't see exactly what you're looking for? Send us a PM, call us or shoot us an email and we'll get you taken care of.

U2M8Bsu.jpg

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're wrapping up Small Business Saturday here at Offroad Alliance, but our deals are continuing! Take advantage of HUGE savings on all Venomrex wheels. Venomrex wheels are buy 3 get 1 free on all 17" and 20" wheels.

mAJEWpZ.jpg

UBOYwh5.jpg

Reaction score
Can't wait to get my coal black 602's, and ordered the red center labels with them. I'd really like to get "red" brake caliper covers, but the ones I have found say they need 18" wheels. Anyone been able to fit caliper covers with the 602's? If not, I guess it's red caliper paint, but I'd prefer covers as they tend to look cleaner

dreuter

Reaction score
Are the coal black 17s in stock?
Please shoot me a pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SD1290

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When will we see this sale again? As I understand the tire sits out 1” further with these wheels vs stock?

I have a black raptor, any opinions on if black or grey the better choice?

any problems with the spare if you had a flat?

thanks

Peterb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When will we see this sale again? As I understand the tire sits out 1” further with these wheels vs stock?

I have a black raptor, any opinions on if black or grey the better choice?

any problems with the spare if you had a flat?

thanks

my opinion, don’t do black on black, grey or even bronze wheels would be preferable, wheels stick out a little more than an inch which is perfect, wheels are light too, spare mounts fine