Venomrex 602 17" Wheel Sale - Buy 3 Get 1 Free!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We just received a truck load of Venom Rex 17" 602 wheels! And with special permission Venomrex, we're offering them at a buy 3 get 1 free deal. Not only are they on sale, but they're on sale at Venomrex's new lower price point too. This is a limited time offer with limited quantity available. So if you want a great set of wheels and at one AMAZING price point, act fast before they're gone. This sale is only applicable to the 17" 602 series.

Retail = Was $288 each, now $225 each

Sale = $675 for a set of 4 wheels!!!!!!!!!!

Link ----->>>>>> FORDRAPTORLIGHTS.COM

Wheel Specs:
Size: 17x9
Offset: ET +12
Backspacing: 5.5"
Load Rating: 2600lbs
Weight: 24.4lbs

Venomrex 602 Series Wheel Finishes:
1. Coal Black
2. Tungsten Graphite
3. Highland Bronze

wOM6QwY.jpg

H29YSNo.jpg

hYtkw4y.jpg

V4sGsWa.jpg

fur_pig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have pics of the bronze on a magnetic gray? Wish these were stock width and offset. HELL of a deal though!

Tanner Case

Reaction score
We'll work on posting some more pictures of the various colored wheels on Raptors.

I think i'm going to pull the trigger on these. I just removed the beadlocks and installed the other raptor OEM wheels with 37" ridge grappler and i'm not crazy about the setup. Deciding whether or not to go black or graphite.... What do y'all think?

raptor 2.jpg