GEN 2 Venom Rex 601

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeak11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, thanks.
I have a 2019. I would def be running a hybrid. Do u prefer the 325 over 35x12.5? I know they are about the same. Just curious.
I have 325 60 20s and they seem to be substantially bigger than my stock 315 70 17s. If I did it again I would go with 35x12.5.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

shayneraptor

Reaction score
Hi Nick, Looking to get a set of Desert Bronze 601's while they are on sale. I do not plan on mounting them until winter ends. What is the warranty on these rims? I would hate to get a defective rim that was not returnable when they are balanced with tires. Also, are lug nuts and center caps included with current sale? Trying to find the best deal...

squeak11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you happy with the jump to 20 or do u wish u would have went with 18 or stayed stock?
Love the 20s. I only get to drive on the beach once in a while otherwise street queen.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Center caps comes with wheels and lugnuts and shipping are free.

Hi Nick, Looking to get a set of Desert Bronze 601's while they are on sale. I do not plan on mounting them until winter ends. What is the warranty on these rims? I would hate to get a defective rim that was not returnable when they are balanced with tires. Also, are lug nuts and center caps included with current sale? Trying to find the best deal...

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ok, thanks.
I have a 2019. I would def be running a hybrid. Do u prefer the 325 over 35x12.5? I know they are about the same. Just curious.

I like the 325 because it’s a full size 35. It sized up at 35.3” tall and 13.1” wide. It looks fuller and helps make up some sidewall difference from the jump in wheel size.

Out of curiousity, what are u trimming? Looking at mine. The only thing for a larger tire to hit at lock would be the fog light cover I installed to protect the back of my fog lights from debris, mud, etc.

You’re trimming the fender liner on the inner fender. The part that’s closest to the firewall and to the engine. It only rubs at full lock.

Hey man! They have a lifetime structural warranty and a 2-year warranty on the finish.

The wheels are in stock, 25% off, include free shipping and free lugs. The bronze wheels will come with satin black center caps. We can also get the color logo inserts for the center caps if you’d like. The inserts fill in the “V” in the center cap. Color options are red, silver, black, and blue. Happy to help put a full package together for you. We can also offer tires as well.

Eubster

Reaction score
So none of the VR’s come in a 17? Looking for a set of bronze wheels for my stock tires...

The 602s come in 17” but not the 601s. Unfortunately they are still on national back order I believe. I ordered a set of bronze 17” 602s from Nick in February with an expected 4/1 shipping date. Unfortunately with coronavirus that appears to have been delayed. I’m still not totally sure until when.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So none of the VR’s come in a 17? Looking for a set of bronze wheels for my stock tires...

As @Eubster stated, the VR-602 is available in a 17" but the backorder is ongoing.

We do have quite a few other 17s available, including a set of fifteen52 Turbomac HD wheels in bronze in 17" size: Turbomac HD (17x8.5 0ET)

We also have the Enkei RPT1 wheels in stock: Enkei RPT1 (17x9 ET+12)

On the Enkei the Titanium Gold is pretty close to bronze and we also have a copper.

We also carry a wide variety of Method wheels as well and are honoring their current sale pricing.

We also have Fuel, XD, Black Rhino, and many more.