Vendor for Hood Graphic?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dnewman9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a vendor who has pre-cut vinyl for the hood black out? I am looking for straight black or maybe carbon fiber. I would like someone with the vector files so I can peel and stick. BTW, I have done complex graphics on trucks and motorhomes before.

Please let me know if anyone knows of a source.
THanks
Dennis

Banned
Reaction score
quite possibly FTR could do it?
check the images along the right hand side for their link.

OP
OP
D

dnewman9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just called them. They can do it at the shop, but do not have the vector files to cut a template.
I am blown away that there are not 2-3 vendors who offer this?
Dennis

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tell me what you want. Do you want the hood graphic just like what Ford produces without the "F150 Raptor SVT" text? So a solid graphic.

Do you want flat black or Carbon fiber? Tell me what you want. I know someone who can do this. I will ask him and give you a price quote.

I have been working with a guy and he can produce the hood graphic and bed graphic for the Raptor. He can make them and ship them within a 2-week window.

If this works out, he wants to go through me and provide graphics to forum members. Just let me know what you want.

I just called them. They can do it at the shop, but do not have the vector files to cut a template.
I am blown away that there are not 2-3 vendors who offer this?
Dennis

Last edited:

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you wanting a ready made decal or are you just wanting the vector file so you can DIY??

OP
OP
D

dnewman9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just want pre-cut vinyl in either a semi gloss black or carbon fiber. Solid, no graphics, words or otherwise. I would be happy with the one up center on the hood like Ford, or one that goes from the leading edge of the hood to the back.

If I designed it myself I would go from the front to the back just as wide as the raised portion of the hood. I am leaning towards solid semi-gloss versus carbon fiber.
Any help would be appreciated.
Dennis

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I PMed you my number. Please call me. I have questions before I call my guy.

I just want pre-cut vinyl in either a semi gloss black or carbon fiber. Solid, no graphics, words or otherwise. I would be happy with the one up center on the hood like Ford, or one that goes from the leading edge of the hood to the back.

If I designed it myself I would go from the front to the back just as wide as the raised portion of the hood. I am leaning towards solid semi-gloss versus carbon fiber.
Any help would be appreciated.
Dennis

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do a search on the wed I have seen these before for reasonable prices around $79.00 for 3M product.

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about the sides?

Now I kinda wish I had the bed graphics.. I Like the Roush graphics too.. quote?