Vendor feedback/issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bummer on the low life that took it....great to hear of the awesome response you got.....maybe hook 220V to it....not enough to kill him, but he won't try it a second time!

Reaction score
I really appreciate Chris at Freedom Motorsports for helping us out. This stubby was an awesome Christmas gift and I was so disappointed when I walked out an had seen that it was gone. Not only was this perfect for a huge gun man, but it was a gift from my daughter and how dare someone let me enjoy it. You better believe that without Chris sending me another, I'd still be driving Midland looking for it. I haven't had the chance of meeting him, but through what I hear from my daughter and my son in law, and now this, I just want to shake this mans hand.

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

I'm trying to think of a way to hook something up to the next one that will instantly make them let go.