Vendor feedback/issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Communicate.....
These threads actually made me hire a full time person and there job is follow up with every customer everytime no exceptions... Its not cheap, I have to increase the rate a couple bucks to cover the added cost, but think in todays internet world, I would prefer to head off the issue, before its an issue...

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Communicate.....
These threads actually made me hire a full time person and there job is follow up with every customer everytime no exceptions... Its not cheap, I have to increase the rate a couple bucks to cover the added cost, but think in todays internet world, I would prefer to head off the issue, before its an issue...

it might not be cheap, but it's going to pay dividends IMO. I'm a significantly less disgruntled about delays if someone is calling me regularly (once a week maybe) to let me know they're on top of things. I'm sure a lot of people are the same way.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed...Why do folks hide under their desks? If a business runs the costs of customer service vs. the benefits, i bet most would find the amount of many hours cleaning up after a bomb is a lot more than defusing the bomb before it goes off.

Camera.Girl

Dunkoe Photography
FRF Lady
Reaction score
So, I bought my dad the 50 mm bullet stubby for Christmas. Yes it's early, but we did Christmas Saturday night and he put it on Sunday morning and Monday morning someone STOLE IT! Right off the truck. Now this is one I the main reasons I love freedom Motorsports and decided to partner with them. When Chris heard that it was stolen and that we were all pretty bummed about it, he contacted me to replace it as soon as possible. Within 3 hours of hearing about this Chris has already lines everything out for it to be replaced. He's such an awesome person and he really cares about everyone he deals with! To most companies you're just another customer, but to Chris you're another friend that he cares about. He's going to make sure you are satisfied and everything works out.
This is exactly why I will always be a part of Freedom Motorsports!

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^^that is great but does anybody have any ideas on how we can secure these antennas to prevent them from walking off?

Camera.Girl

Dunkoe Photography
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Lol. Chris used permanent lock tight. My dad had heavy duty and it didn't work, but he said if they do want it bad enough they'll have to break it to get it off.