Velocity Blue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Schizofilly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Velocity Blue 2019 should be here later today. 802a no moonroof or stickers. This is one of the few that will see dirt daily. Great info here and thanks for the site.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Velocity Blue 2019 should be here later today. 802a no moonroof or stickers. This is one of the few that will see dirt daily. Great info here and thanks for the site.
I should be picking up my Performance Blue tomorrow. I think I might have liked the Performance Blue better when I saw both colors in person, but I am not sure. I think I like the Velocity Blue better in just about every picture that I have seen since then. I tell my wife that I never make mistakes. I hope this isn't my first. Too late to change anything now :). Both colors are really good, but all of us want our trucks to have the "best" color, whatever that is.

OP
OP
Schizofilly

Schizofilly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
9,600 miles now. Love it. About to do second oil change. Fumoto install and switching to Mobil 1 Extended Protection Full Syn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk