Velocity AP Valvetronic exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Coming from a Gen1 I Needed to get some sound from the truck so I went with a Velocity AP Valvetronic exhaust. Added a set of CP-E High flow downpipes and a CP-E intercooler. I opted out of the remote valve dongle and have the exhaust Valve switch directly wired to one of my stock toggle switches. Odds were pretty good I would lose the remote. The exhaust is DEFINITELY much much louder open and noticeably louder than stock with it closed. I have never heard it without downpipes though. It has a 93 performance tune from 5Star along with a turbosmart blowoff valve. It actually seems quicker with the valve closed I'm assuming the motor likes back pressure. The exhaust has amazing craftsmanship, Velocity AP deals primarily with McClaren and exotics alike, but built this exhaust for one of their regular customers who also wanted some sound from the truck. I can also tell you the videos online that let you hear the exhaust do it zero justice. I only have two cons for the exhaust. 1 price, for some people the cost is probably not justifiable. and 2 when the valve is shut if you put your hand over the open dump pipe you can feel some exhaust getting buy, not the end of the world but its something to hit a button on some people.

IMG_3576.JPG

IMG_3578.JPG

IMG_3577.JPG

OP
OP
EL Snagadore

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes Its a very nice piece craftsmanship wise, Thank you. I can do one for sure, Later today or Tomorrow I will make one.

Dustan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a set of velocity headers and high flow cats on my AstonMartin vantage. Excellent craftsmanship and that car sounded so good. I inquired about the raptor exhaust but they couldn’t guarantee it would fit a scab. Looks good

OP
OP
EL Snagadore

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Craftsmanship looks great, with closer to mclaren pricing lol
lol right..... Odd thing is that after all this I am possibly going to sell the truck, I have 870 miles on it. I do love it ALOT but its too big for my girlfriend, she liked the 6.2 better and now she wants a track hawk, SMH so If i don't killed on the truck with price I may sell it

OP
OP
EL Snagadore

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a set of velocity headers and high flow cats on my AstonMartin vantage. Excellent craftsmanship and that car sounded so good. I inquired about the raptor exhaust but they couldn’t guarantee it would fit a scab. Looks good
Ahhhh I bet it sounded nice. I'm a big AM fan. I have S63 coupe that I was going to do in Velocity but went with Renntech which was the biggest waste of money ever... WAY overpriced. If you need me to measure anything for you let me know, that may help you to get a better idea if it fits. Cheers!!