Velocity AP exhaust for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bee

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty much brand new Velocity AP exhaust for sale.

I installed it last week, but it took it off after two days. As can be seen from the picture, the exhaust doesn't even have a heat cycle on it yet.

I have to disagree with the description on Velocity AP's website which states "When closed the system is whisper quiet." IMO when closed its moderately loud and when open its pretty ridiculous (as expected).

It's just way too loud for me when closed. My truck is a daily driver and my commute is 1:10 each way. The wife also will not have it.

Only modification is that is that I eliminated the remote key fob activation and wired it to an up-fitter switch, which worked great. This can be reversed by re-splicing in the remote module. otherwise it's essentially brand new.

Asking $2000 cash with local pickup in Hartford, CT or Westerly, RI.

IMG_8409(1).jpg IMG_8404.JPG

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You need to tell that wife of yours, "Baby, it's my way or the highway!". Your welcome.

hj_s14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh yea.. these are freaking loud. A local guy I know have a 18 Raptor with this exhaust and it was very loud even when the valve (or whatever it's called) is closed.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You are a little too far for me to drive. Plus, I really only want the X-Pipe with the dump valve, as I already have a replacement muffler with a sound I prefer.