Vechicle Protection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pale Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here have a idea what the cost to renew your Maximum Care Vehicle Protection after the 2nd year is up. If you took it out for 2 years ? I'm guessing its going to be higher each time you do this as the truck gets older. Also can you keep doing this as long as you own the Vehicle ?

OP
OP
pale Rider

pale Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I got everything covered but the cats for 2600 so I thought it was a hell of a deal I guess I will find out in 2 years if I can keep this sweet deal going, although I want to get a 19 with the 7.0 and 10 speed trans. Kind of waiting before I add the SC to this one its a waiting game right now they are the best rides out there I just went all 93 and man its a stroker with the PC and 450HP I can only imagine what another 200 is going to do. I have not heard the stock HP on the new 19 anyone else know it?

OP
OP
pale Rider

pale Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, it shows I'm a vendor too...maybe I can sell stuff now
yes contacted Admin but no response when you pay it must be a automatized system that takes the payment and has failed when posting what package you choose I only had one option the 40 system is messed up I guess.

BajaLaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me. Purchased the member but for some reason posted me as a vendor