Value of our raptors after v8 debut

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Im not worried about the value after the V8, I'm worried about my resale value after the V12 7.2L twin turbo gets put in. Heard it coming as a 2020 1/2 mid year refresh. Can anyone confirm????

cayenne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im not worried about the value after the V8, I'm worried about my resale value after the V12 7.2L twin turbo gets put in. Heard it coming as a 2020 1/2 mid year refresh. Can anyone confirm????

Can confirm... My cousin is sleeping with a girl who has a brother that is the UPS delivery guy to the company that provides coffee supplies to Ford R&D

ETA: Wait... Not sure if she's sleeping with my cousin or all of Ford R&D, either way it's a credible source. I promise!

Last edited:

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its like from outside, Gen 2 looks like Brock Lesnar n when u pop the hood, oh its Stephanie Mcmahon..how about this logic:D

A Stephanie McMahon that can out bench, out run, and spend less on food than Brock Lesnar. I'll admit her farts may not sound quite as good though .

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
8 > 6. No one wanted the ecoboost Raptor to begin with. No one except Ford’s marketing and accountants. No one else.

Dudes buy it now because there’s no other option.

Give them that option and the eco-raptor loses value like yesterday’s sushi.

There's a whole lot of misinformation in the world. I bought the 2018 Raptor SPECIFICALLY because it HAD the TT v6. Contrary to the (dwindling) Neanderthal belief system, ALL truck owners don't need or want a v8 engine. Power to weight is "heavily" biased towards the v6 TT vs the antique v8 behemoths.

If anyone has actually driven in competitive (not "track day" shit) driving events, they would fully understand actual performance as measured with a precision time instrument vs perceived performance based on hearing.

Of course, revving in the Taco Bell drive through is much cooler with a v8...