Value of 2102 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rickoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I'm looking at a 2012 Raptor. Not the full crew cab. Just the extended model. It's got nav, the blue accent interior, backup camera, sprayed in bedliner, hood graphics only.

5K miles and is pretty nice. Like new.

I'm curious what you folks think I should pay for it? I know these often sell for msrp. (At least that's what I've been told by dealers around me.) I'm in th e northeast btw.

Any opinions?

Thanks!

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kbb, nada etc are a good starting point. I am sure you have realized by now that these trucks really retain their value to say the least.

Location matters. In my area, pnw, most dealers are msrp+, even on used ones.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Must be from the future... What will the 2102 raptor look like?

Sites like nada and kbb are your best friend when buying a vehicle.

OP
OP
Rickoo

Rickoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the response

Yep, from the future.

Seriously, thanks for the input. I looked at KBB and NADA and wondered if those numbers were representative of true value being the specialized nature of the Raptor.

I've never paid MSRP for anything in my life...lol

Hard to bring myself to do it for a Raptor. Truck sure screams out "buy me" tho.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I wouldn't pay anything over max private party value. You can usually make a good estimate by looking at the trade in value and retail, find that happy medium. Also check out various sites to see what others of the same style and options are selling for.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, I just looked up the value of my truck. Its a 2012 supercab in black on black and fully loaded with no stickers. It stickered at $50,780. It has only 5800 miles and is in mint condition. KBB says the retail on my truck is almost $2K more then the MSRP. If I were selling today, I would ask for $49500 and not a penny less.