Valet Mode/MyKey or Equivalent

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mark986

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this has been discussed in the past for previous generations, but does anyone know if it's possible to limit the rpms/speed on the new GEN2?

OP
OP
M

Mark986

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll take a look through the dash tomorrow. It should be available on all models?

matt33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but I think it's insane to hand ANY key to a valet to take possession of my new Raptor.

OP
OP
M

Mark986

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh I don't disagree with you. I never valet. I'm only doing it for when I leave the truck at the dealer or audio shop for example.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't have my truck yet, but am thinking 802 package should have valet mode. Other vehicles, with similar feature sets, have valet mode with similar levels of electronics / features.

Someone who has taken delivery of an 802 should be able to confirm.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Mark986

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The valet mode seems to just be for the NAV screen (which I have as well). The GTs may be able to limit more with the valet mode. 65mph is the lowest speed to limit the truck with MyKey. You can't adjust RPMs which would of been nice.