Valentine One - Radar Locator.... How to Hardwire?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man!!!! what is the trick for the invisicord hook-up??

I have the 16 pin connector. 3rd pin on bottom is ground and 1st pin bottom is power (purple/green), but for the life of me....I cant get the friggen connectors in the friggen holes. ALready destroyed one set of cord and now just ordered another. :crazy:

How did you guys get them in the slots???

Double Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my ****** 9500ix and dual laser interceptor combo. I want to purchase the 12" mirrortap cable but do I order the .050" (micro) or .080" (regular) tap width?

RapaTon
Micro.

Just be warned... you'll probably bend at least one of the pins trying to get it in there, but a quick call to the customer service department will likely yield another being sent out to you free of charge. Ask me how I know. :)

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:

TheDarkKnight

Reaction score
how about just using the Valentine one Savvy hardwire OBD port connection? its $69 and should work perfectly

Last edited:

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Desert Yeti

Reaction score

FYI,
On a 2012 with NAV and Sync,
The first Pin on bottom (green/purple) is 12 V + switched
The second pin on the bottom (blue/white) is 12 V + constant
The 4th pin on bottom (black) the third wire over but 4th hole in the connector is ground

Don't mess with trying to push those pins in. If you break the plug life gets really interesting. I did that to my IS-F when I wired it. Just melt a little of the housing off the wires and solder the mirror tap wires to it.

Last edited: