V8 Rumble

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
So, you have met the resident yo-yos that have an ecoboost hard-on. The R stands on its own and won’t need the piped in sound. The eco 6 needed the piped in sound so that customers would not complain. It was a poor effort because they complained about reliability problems in the eco. Cam phasers mainly since that really bit ford across all eco vehicles. The R fixes everything and gives owners that feeling of comfort that the 6.2 Raptor provided.
capture.jpg

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Disregard Nassty.He is an ecoboost hard-on to support his poor purchase. He, smurfslayer, and fordattechone will cry squatch on ANY ecofart naysayer. So, lesson learned to disregard those kool aid fanboys. Anyone listening to them will be out of their life savings.
...and disregard dspangler aka Sasquatch. He started out as Sasquatch77 about 12 usernames ago but keeps getting banned for trolling and spreading misinformation. He keeps coming back with new names.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So, you have met the resident yo-yos that have an ecoboost hard-on. The R stands on its own and won’t need the piped in sound. The eco 6 needed the piped in sound so that customers would not complain. It was a poor effort because they complained about reliability problems in the eco. Cam phasers mainly since that really bit ford across all eco vehicles. The R fixes everything and gives owners that feeling of comfort that the 6.2 Raptor provided.

Feeling of comfort? Lol

OP
OP
R

rao26

Reaction score
The Sasquatch thing is making sense now. I wasn’t sure what was going on. I’m just happy a V8 is on the way. I don’t know how long the era of the super truck will last but I’m sure glad I get to experience it.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You continue to troll this forum with your baseless assertions and downright stupidity.

You can’t even keep your own posts straight, sound enhancement has nothing to do with “reliability”. And there are no “reliability problems” with EcoBoost Raptors.

Keep clinging on to that lethargic boat anchor that has been out of production in F-150 for almost a decade, you’re a joke.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Disregard Nassty.He is an ecoboost hard-on to support his poor purchase. He, smurfslayer, and fordattechone will cry squatch on ANY ecofart naysayer. So, lesson learned to disregard those kool aid fanboys. Anyone listening to them will be out of their life savings.
Says the guy who doesn’t even own a Raptor and continues to obsess over the old 6.2. You’ve overstayed your welcome again, it’s about time for your 13th new username Sasquatch. You’re pathetic.

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of the Gen1 and I plan on owning one in the near future. But to imply that a supercharged, 760hp engine can even be spoken in the same sentence as a slow 6.2, is comical

OP
OP
R

rao26

Reaction score
So let me get this straight, a guy who doesn’t own a raptor has been booted multiple times from a raptor forum? This is incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.