V-Rock VR9 Terrain Do not fit Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RV-Junke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI, although all the wheel sites say these wheels will fit, they do not. They barely clear rear calliper, and you cannot get on front at all. The lower ball joint stud hits. I cut the head ( yes if I have to service I'm screwed), to find when the lugs are torqued the wheels are on caliliper and cannot turn. IMHO, I loved the wheel, and aside from work and effort to make work, I'm bummed because I cannot use. Back to drawing board.

OP
OP
RV-Junke

RV-Junke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL...I should have searched the forum 1st. ASSUMED when wheel companies state they fit, one would assume they fit.

well i could have told you that.

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

I've been afraid to run spacers, most of the "experts" I know state they are bad, but yet tons run them. So I am conflicted. Ill do some research on my own, if the company doesn't honor the wheel mistake.

I wouldn't be afraid to run them. Get a good set. TrailSport in California makes real nice ones. What I got:

Ford F150 6 X 135 - 14mm X 2 Stud/Nut

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL...I should have searched the forum 1st. ASSUMED when wheel companies state they fit, one would assume they fit.

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

I've been afraid to run spacers, most of the "experts" I know state they are bad, but yet tons run them. So I am conflicted. Ill do some research on my own, if the company doesn't honor the wheel mistake.

Experts.....LOL

Real world testing included a lot of hard miles at TRR. Never had an issue. Not sure what the problems could be. Got Methods now, so obviously not using them, but wouldn't shy away from them. Didn't run a 3 inch spacer (Hahaha), but a 1.5" spacer wouldn't scare me away from it. Would really help you get those wheels to fit.....

OP
OP
RV-Junke

RV-Junke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks brother!

Experts.....LOL

Real world testing included a lot of hard miles at TRR. Never had an issue. Not sure what the problems could be. Got Methods now, so obviously not using them, but wouldn't shy away from them. Didn't run a 3 inch spacer (Hahaha), but a 1.5" spacer wouldn't scare me away from it. Would really help you get those wheels to fit.....

OP
OP
RV-Junke

RV-Junke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The barrel of the V-Rock is very "Bulbus" and the front calipers are not "square" on top they have a high kick on the back end. so the spacer would have brought me closer to a "0" offset and .25" would allow the clearance. However, I have given up on these...

Do you guys know if the Fuel Recoil Wheels fit no issues? The Hub is right, the Lugs are right so it seems like its a Hub Centric Wheel.

How will the spacer keep the caliper from contacting to the wheel. That is a radial interference, not an offset issue.
@Yukon Joe + @RaptorWifey = :baby: :baby: :baby:
2012 Night Raptor wrap SCREW RPG Stage 4+
2014 Ruby Red SCAB