Utah prerun video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I may have to make a trip!

Let me do some research...any particular websites?

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
I may have to make a trip!

Let me do some research...any particular websites?
for people that put on runs?

ExO is my favorite, hands down. (for the sake of full disclosure, moving forward I'll be helping out on their runs in an official capacity. I've generally been jumping in to help fix everyone's rig when it has an issue since I started going on trips with ExO anyway.:cool:).

Dirt Days

AZ raptor runs

SW raptor runs

Raptor Offroad Community

TRR ( kind of like the georgia events where it is an extended "course" format. If it were me, I'd push farther west for a "real" adventure)

and i'm sure there are more.

I know it is a big undertaking to join the adventure from that far away. If I have a spare seat in my rig on one of the ExO club runs next year, I'll shoot you a note. If you want to fly out and experience it before making the commitment to bring your truck out, you're more than welcome to ride in my truck. ( but fair warning, the passenger seat comes with radio and navigation responsibilities.)

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Lol oh man. What did I get myself into.

This is my first truck. Ha!
If you know your right from left and understand basic vhf radio etiquette, you'll be good to go.

Others gave me meaningful ride-alongs, when I was curious and getting started, so I like to pay it forward when given the chance.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will see what the schedule looks like but I would drive down...

Dont hold me to it. I'm waiting for a job to open up at the moment and it could be literally in 2/3 weeks.