UTAH people..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T3amfish

Your mom goes to college
Reaction score
anytihng going on or trails you like in northen Utah? Not looking to rock crawl in Moab(south utah).. im near Provo.. looking for something up near me... my truck is stock suspension on rebuilt stock 2.5'' shocks, stock tires..

Dustan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You have all the raptor assault BLM trails in tooele I’d play on those all the time if they were close to me

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
anytihng going on or trails you like in northen Utah? Not looking to rock crawl in Moab(south utah).. im near Provo.. looking for something up near me... my truck is stock suspension on rebuilt stock 2.5'' shocks, stock tires..
Utah People???

I feel that is somehow racist. I’ll get back to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
come up to wyoming next month for some fun stuff. we have an event in lander its about a 5-6 hour drive for you though

Raptus

Full Access Member
Reaction score

We tried Inspiration Point OHV Route in Mantua last weekend and it was a lot of fun.

15 miles each direction at about 12 mph average. It took us up to 9,400 ft with a beautiful view.

it is an easy trail that is wide enough for the Raptor but someone has to pull over if you need to let someone pass. You also need to honk if you come to a blind corner to make sure people know you are coming.

You can download maps and find more info about the this route and others at AllTrails.com or PM me if you want more info.

PS Hit 30 degrees on that incline at a very slow speed

575FF452-1CFE-4026-9E54-8AF5644BB370.jpeg

EC78B78D-AC3B-4B48-B935-B0C2726277A3.jpeg

65CCA612-3080-48F4-95AE-74CB625A89B9.jpeg

ADBAF818-BB5F-4E34-916B-33EC8B1C43D5.jpeg

Last edited:

TDBrown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Pony Express Trail starts down by you. Eagle Mountain out to Nevada. Not a challenge for the Raptor (all graded dirt road) but a good way to see the country.

We also enjoyed Skyline Drive starting at Interstate 70 and coming back north to Hwy 6. Rides the tops of the mountain range for some beautiful scenery on both sides.

I've got to figure out where the Raptor Assault takes people.

Oh, if you're game for driving north a bit to try that Mantua road Raptus recommended, you might want to keep going out to Hardware Ranch. There are a ton of dirt roads that branch off from there. North takes you up to Bear Lake. South takes you down to Monte Cristo. The southern route from Hardware Ranch to Monte Cristo is a smooth, graded dirt road fun for one spot where a small rise is big enough for the Raptor to get a little air if you're going fast enough.