USING TRAIL-CONTROL for Deep Sweet Utah Sugar Sand??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Beautiful pics John, not to take anything away from your "trail control" experience, but you should of been able to drive on the sand in those pictures in 2 wheel drive with the locker on and aired down without any issues. With enough momentum you can climb steeper and deeper sand dunes with these Raptors. Again fantastic pictures!!

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Beautiful pics John, not to take anything away from your "trail control" experience, but you should of been able to drive on the sand in those pictures in 2 wheel drive with the locker on and aired down without any issues. With enough momentum you can climb steeper and deeper sand dunes with these Raptors. Again fantastic pictures!!
Pictures don’t show the depth or difficulty..lol
I mainly just wanted to play with the TC

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

Reaction score
I agree, it was probably quick sand you were driving on, just be thankful you weren't in your old Gen 1 with a boat anchor out behind it, as some on here would say. :pepper: :peace::favorites13:
I had my Gen1 in plenty of Sand for it’s 240k miles. But I aired down and lots of foot in that SWEET V8!!

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

Reaction score
Pictures don’t show the depth or difficulty..lol
I mainly just wanted to play with the TC
The TC will definitely help those with limited time in the Sand or Mud. The first time you roll on into some deep sand and it suxks out all your energy and momentum…you get that UhhhhOhhhh feeling..lol I still get it ..I’m thinking it’s over 100 mfing degrees…pleeeeassseeee don’t let me get stuck!! :driver::cheers::happy175::happy175: