Using Adams Ceramic Coating

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MGA

Reaction score
Couple questions is I may, I have purchased the ceramic coating paint kit and will be installing over the weekend. This is a 2019 SCREW in Magnetic. The paint is in great shape as I have kept it waxed from out the door. Because of this I will start with the clay bar, then the remover before applying the coating. A few questions, as I have not received the kit yet so not read the included instructions:

1. If working one area to the next I am assuming there is not a problem with bleeding over and essentially re-coating the edges of the previous area coated?

2. I realize there is a trim product that may be ideal for the trim however when applying the paint coating can it also be applied to the grey plastic trim such as on the top of the bed and the hood?

Thanks, excited to try this product

Mike

allinon72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1. This isn't a problem as long as you look out for high spots, which are generally shiny spots that need wiped off more. Otherwise this isn't an issue, its impossible to avoid all overlap.

2. You can apply it to trim.