Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

Using Adams Ceramic Coating

Discussion in 'Adam's Polishes' started by MGA, Aug 30, 2019.

1. MGA

MGA Member

Couple questions is I may, I have purchased the ceramic coating paint kit and will be installing over the weekend. This is a 2019 SCREW in Magnetic. The paint is in great shape as I have kept it waxed from out the door. Because of this I will start with the clay bar, then the remover before applying the coating. A few questions, as I have not received the kit yet so not read the included instructions:

1. If working one area to the next I am assuming there is not a problem with bleeding over and essentially re-coating the edges of the previous area coated?

2. I realize there is a trim product that may be ideal for the trim however when applying the paint coating can it also be applied to the grey plastic trim such as on the top of the bed and the hood?

Thanks, excited to try this product

Mike

2. allinon72

allinon72 Full Access Member

1. This isn't a problem as long as you look out for high spots, which are generally shiny spots that need wiped off more. Otherwise this isn't an issue, its impossible to avoid all overlap.

2. You can apply it to trim.

Cerebus likes this.
  3. MGA

MGA Member

Perfect, getting ready to clay bar while I await delivery of the kit! Thanks