GEN 1 Used SVT Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
If you look closely in the pic, you will see the little gerbil food and at least one completely split boot, and if I remember two more had small splits. I did this at around 100K. My coils were fine so I just basically refurbished them, new pellets, the inner spring and the boots.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Boy she's clean indeed! Thanks for the pictures. Yeah it's got nearly every option for it's year, the only things missing are decals and the blue accent package (neither really add value).

Id say the price is a little high.. id probably price it around 38, but given it's got new tires, Rebuilt shocks and fuse 27 done I can over look the 42,500 price. The 6.2 is a workhorse and will last you a long time.

I say go for it! It's a nice truck. Plus #BlackRaptorsMatter right @smurfslayer lol

Agreed!

I agree that price is high, even for the inflated market right now. Good that you would get fresh tires, shocks and the known bug fixed but miles are high to me for that price. Even so, given the condition I’d be tempted to pursue it.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you look closely in the pic, you will see the little gerbil food and at least one completely split boot, and if I remember two more had small splits. I did this at around 100K. My coils were fine so I just basically refurbished them, new pellets, the inner spring and the boots.
That’s a great idea and btw, how would a guy know to use the search function for pellets if he never heard of them before, lol. Let @PorterW1111 think about that one, ha ha.

OP
OP
DegenRaptor

DegenRaptor

Reaction score
I don't know if you guys are familiar with hoonigan, but this truck is owned by Vinnie lol. I didn't know who he was until I watched a few hoonigan videos with him and his previous raptors. Thank you everyone again for your input. I will do some more research on maintenance items leading up to the 100k mark. I am coming from an import background so this is all still new to me as I continue my research haha.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That’s a great idea and btw, how would a guy know to use the search function for pellets if he never heard of them before, lol. Let @PorterW1111 think about that one, ha ha.
Most coil boot kits come with the pellets so most people don’t really need to know about them until they come across them removing the old boots.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't know if you guys are familiar with hoonigan, but this truck is owned by Vinnie lol. I didn't know who he was until I watched a few hoonigan videos with him and his previous raptors. Thank you everyone again for your input. I will do some more research on maintenance items leading up to the 100k mark. I am coming from an import background so this is all still new to me as I continue my research haha.
Just to clarify I wasn’t trying to sound condescending in my first reply. I was just trying to say that with these same questions asked you will likely get generic responses and may find more value in previous threads.

on that note though once you get the truck post up a new thread in build ups section, upload pics, explain how you plan to use the truck, you mech aptitude, maybe even a dream build list, questions you may have, this will help us know how to best recommend maintaining and modding the truck in your best interests.

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
I also saw his vids on the U tubes, and he bought a second Rap G1, forget why…so, you got yourself a movie star G1…priced premium. Once you get to the next few basic maintenance items, the truck will be up to date and ready for mods and go broke.

OP
OP
DegenRaptor

DegenRaptor

Reaction score
As I write this, I just found another 2013 screw with SUPER low miles. 45k Similar condition. Except this has the stock wheels with 37s with about 40% thread left. He is including a roll-up tonneau cover and a few lights. He is the second owner. Here is the information from his ad. He took off a few things to get the price down to $44,500. Initially listed at $47,500 with new wheels/tires and lowrance thing (I have no idea what this is). Full service records available. I hope this one checks out because for another $2,000 more than the previous one it is a steal in my book.

2013 raptor 6.2 only 45k mile Clean title Garage kept New wheels and tires 35’s Paragon bed cover Spray in bed liner Leather seats look new  Navigation 801a package Ceramic tint Ceramic coated paint Carven r ss cat back Fully serviced

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lowrance is the “guided navigation” where you can upload your route with warning signs, etc. Usually used by off-roaders who go on guided tours, raptor runs, etc. Look underneath this one, probably been off roaded lots. People normally mounted those on top of the dash in the center, there shouldn’t be holes as most used a specific mount for it. Good luck
As I write this, I just found another 2013 screw with SUPER low miles. 45k Similar condition. Except this has the stock wheels with 37s with about 40% thread left. He is including a roll-up tonneau cover and a few lights. He is the second owner. Here is the information from his ad. He took off a few things to get the price down to $44,500. Initially listed at $47,500 with new wheels/tires and lowrance thing (I have no idea what this is). Full service records available. I hope this one checks out because for another $2,000 more than the previous one it is a steal in my book.

2013 raptor 6.2 only 45k mile Clean title Garage kept New wheels and tires 35’s Paragon bed cover Spray in bed liner Leather seats look new  Navigation 801a package Ceramic tint Ceramic coated paint Carven r ss cat back Fully service

SKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@stevenshocker

Or a SCAB