GEN 1 Used SVT Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DegenRaptor

Reaction score
Hey guys I have been eyeing a 2013 SVT Raptor with about 95k miles in black. The truck has been meticulously maintained and the current owner is the second owner of the vehicle. From the pictures, the truck looks like it is in great shape. Now my question is the price. It is priced at $42,500. I understand in this current market used cars are at an all-time high but is this something reasonable to pay at this time for this truck? Thank you!

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So a couple of questions..

it's a completely stock screw or scab? 801a package too?
Blue accent option?

Photos would help too because just going off of what you posted it's tough to say one way or another.

OP
OP
DegenRaptor

DegenRaptor

Reaction score
I apologize I forgot to mention it is a screw and it has the 801A package from my understanding as it is fully loaded.

Clean title 95k 2nd owner Fully loaded- HIDs, sunroof, heated and cooled seats, front and rear cameras and etc Dealer serviced since new Rebuilt shocks from TSW @85k (front at mid perch) Brand new Falken Wild Peak at3 tires Motegi Racing wheels New Borla Touring exhaust (sounds great but not loud) Leadframe transmission item replaced with updated unit at dealer Fuse 27 relocation done (common issue and mandatory upgrade) Otherwise stock

Attachments

• raptor.png
    raptor.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_7.png
    Screenshot_7.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 57

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boy she's clean indeed! Thanks for the pictures. Yeah it's got nearly every option for it's year, the only things missing are decals and the blue accent package (neither really add value).

Id say the price is a little high.. id probably price it around 38, but given it's got new tires, Rebuilt shocks and fuse 27 done I can over look the 42,500 price. The 6.2 is a workhorse and will last you a long time.

I say go for it! It's a nice truck. Plus #BlackRaptorsMatter right @smurfslayer lol

OP
OP
DegenRaptor

DegenRaptor

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the feedback. I checked out autotrader, craigslists, and a few other places that are local here to southern California and for the most part the price looks to be competitive to the current the current market. Anything I should look for specifically when I go see this? Should I be concerned about the mileage?

85eurocarrera

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where has truck lived? Check for rust in rockers and cab corners. Look closely.

Engage 4wd systems.

Make sure sunroof and rear slider operating.

Run all hvac systems, listen for clicking and make sure blowing cold.

seems high $, but market is nuts. I could probably make a few $$ on my Raptor I purchased 4 mo ago.

Good luck, looks like a nice one.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the feedback. I checked out autotrader, craigslists, and a few other places that are local here to southern California and for the most part the price looks to be competitive to the current the current market. Anything I should look for specifically when I go see this? Should I be concerned about the mileage?
The mileage is low, you might have to spend a grand or so on it, there’s always something with a used vehicle, no matter the mileage, just plan on that, if nothing happens then spend it on mods! Good luck, that truck will last another 100k