Used Raptors Good Deals?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
I

impaul4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Waiting to hear the results of this also..
Y’all won’t like the results.

Test drove the used one and didn’t like it. It must have been a hard driven 9k miles.

The second one quoted 2k higher than online price so I didn’t want to drive 6 hours round trip to get bent over even more.

The brand new 22 5k over was too low on trade value. I was willing to accept it but they are in middle of nowhere and offered 6k below what I got.

I went with a different brand for now but will keep my eyes open on the market. Although I will be back in Texas next week and that market is ridiculous

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Y’all won’t like the results.

Test drove the used one and didn’t like it. It must have been a hard driven 9k miles.

The second one quoted 2k higher than online price so I didn’t want to drive 6 hours round trip to get bent over even more.

The brand new 22 5k over was too low on trade value. I was willing to accept it but they are in middle of nowhere and offered 6k below what I got.

I went with a different brand for now but will keep my eyes open on the market. Although I will be back in Texas next week and that market is ridiculous
So working out the details for the second one, beforehand, wasn’t an option?

OP
OP
I

impaul4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So working out the details for the second one, beforehand, wasn’t an option?
They wouldn’t give me a ballpark quote for my trade. They kept saying “we will give you top dollar when you get here.

I understand quotes will fluctuate based on condition and if I’m lying about aspects but they wouldn’t give me anything and I’m not driving 3 hours for a guess. Of the 7-8 quotes I did get most landed where I expected and a couple very low. So I just didn’t have that time to waste honestly.

OP
OP
I

impaul4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found a code orange 21 raptor with pano, power tech and cf package . CPO gold with 26k miles, anyone familiar with Randall Reed ford 635 in garland ? It’s at 81k and they are at decent trade value. Mileage is higher than I desire for the price tag

TXAG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sent you a msg, might have one in Texas for you