Used Raptors Good Deals?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
I

impaul4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update. Code orange is $2500 higher after inquiry

There is a similar build lead foot at Ron Tirapelli ford for 79k but from my research that dealer is shady and it’s a 6 hour drive to get screwed over

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This man said...

The truck I ordered is not here. I'm so rich that I need to have a $80k RAPTOR to hold me over. Lol. You need a best friend? I volunteer for tribute.

Nd9GcTmYxKHZ44vypmgUfb6o75i4V3xjFW1GFojDg&usqp=CAU.jpg

OP
OP
I

impaul4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This man said...

The truck I ordered is not here. I'm so rich that I need to have a $80k RAPTOR to hold me over. Lol. You need a best friend? I volunteer for tribute.

View attachment 385148
It’s not temporary. The other truck, tundra, is on 55 day hold. It’s cut loose, I’m not coming back just to buy it once it’s done.

I’m looking for a truck while up here. If it happens it happens. I don’t absolutely HAVE to get one but the expectation was to drive one back and we sure need the room

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fair enough. I managed to talk the Queen into a Land Rover Defender 110 Dynamic X for the company. So I get the need for two vehicles.

OP
OP
I

impaul4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First two didn’t work out. Found a brand new on lot 2022 atlas blue. Msrp 79.2 sale price 84.2