Used Raptors Good Deals?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

impaul4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Visiting in laws. New truck I reserved isn’t arriving in time so looking at a few used raptors in the area. I’m not well versed on issues msrket and could use input.

Raptor 1- $80,700
Oxford white w/ black interior.
801a
Power tech package
Pano roof
CF and forged wheels
10k miles
Msrp 77.5k bought Feb 2022

Raptor 2- $82k
Code orange w/ black interior
650 miles
exact same spec as first one, same msrp and purchase time

Are these good considering recent deletes and have ambient lightning like I wanted?

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
code orange if it was between the 2 trucks for me.... wonder why it has so little miles and was traded in haha.

OP
OP
I

impaul4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
code orange if it was between the 2 trucks for me.... wonder why it has so little miles and was traded in haha.
Yeah I’m not sure. It’s what I want to just for the mileage sale. Not sure about bright orange

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I’m not sure. It’s what I want to just for the mileage sale. Not sure about bright orange
I have white.... wish I got another color. Code orange would of been in the same "color splach" as my cobra n porsche.

OP
OP
I

impaul4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also upon looking at the white it looks the forged wheels have been swapped for aftermarket

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let the people know you are considering a Tundra as the other option... on a Q/C hold for 50-60 days.

The code orange is calling your name

OP
OP
I

impaul4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What DFS said.

Visiting in laws and packed our crv to the seams to trade in for a tundra only to find out it won’t be delivered on the 23rd. On 50-60 day hold due to software update.

So looking for a raptor or tundra on ground or else I’m renting a uhaul for the gifts for my 5 and 7 year old