Used raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isett19

Reaction score
Hey everybody, Ive been lurking for a while now and always loved raptors since they were first made. I’m at the point now where I’m able to finally get the gen 1 I’ve always wanted but I’m looking for opinions on buying a 100k+ 2011-14 raptor.
Let me know what you guys think, no specific raptor yet but a lot of what I’m looking at is in that 100k+ range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Get one, be happy, life is too short. Good luck on your search, look for a street queen with a clean carfax and maintenance records. They are out there, but you will have to look, be patient.

OP
OP
I

isett19

Reaction score
Get one, be happy, life is too short. Good luck on your search, look for a street queen with a clean carfax and maintenance records. They are out there, but you will have to look, be patient.
Thanks frank, is there a mileage you wouldn’t go over? I’ve found a few that are 70-90K for around $31,***, now just trying to decide which one

Cristian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check for rust, and history of truck. Like mentioned before I would look for one that hasn’t been abused a lot and that’s been mostly on the street. From what I’ve read the 6.2 is a tough engine so I wouldn’t worry about too many miles. I currently joined the forums and in the same boat looking for a gen 1 just waiting for the right one to pop up

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks frank, is there a mileage you wouldn’t go over? I’ve found a few that are 70-90K for around $31,***, now just trying to decide which one

How long will you want to keep it? Is it a daily driver or just weekends? I'd be less concerned with mileage if it was a second vehicle.

Recently here someone sold a Gen 1 with about 280k miles on it....if maintained well and not abused, any F150 will go far.

OP
OP
I

isett19

Reaction score
How long will you want to keep it? Is it a daily driver or just weekends? I'd be less concerned with mileage if it was a second vehicle.

Recently here someone sold a Gen 1 with about 280k miles on it....if maintained well and not abused, any F150 will go far.
A little of both, in the winter I plan on driving it pretty much daily because my other vehicles are trash in the snow and then in the summer I plan on just driving on the weekends.